Quick run down of today:
Morning: began working on a three week devotional for Watermark to do together.
Lunch hours: met with Pete Yoshonis for coaching and talking through upcoming stuff.
Afternoon: continued work on devotional; gathered some resources for message; read
Tonight: met with Life Group!

We finally got together with our life group tonight and it was soooo nice. I really love our group. Great people with a desire to connect and be real. I chatted with them about some leadership stuff and it was great getting their feedback.

Tonight Ed Hatt called me and we were trying to think through some names of men in their late 50's or 60's who are mature followers of Jesus and solid family guys and great investors in people. I thought of my dad and a few other guys, but otherwise it seems that older men are missing - or they don't invest in me - or I don't know them - or I don't think they have anything to offer me. hmmm. Anyways, it made me appreciate my dad who is 56 this year and growing with God, in family life, in understanding culture and trends and investing in the next generation. I DON'T SEE THAT ENOUGH and DOG GONE IT - THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST NEEDS IT! I need to be in the game in my 80's! Maybe I am blind.

God bring people into our lives who are mature and who can bring wisdom and investment to your Body.

Feeling young with a pair of old man knees,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog