Good morning this morning at the gathering. I enjoyed speaking and felt like it was fairly clear... :)

One thing I took away from the message this morning is that God and God alone is in control. No matter what comes on the news, no matter what people say, no matter how much power and control we think we have and no matter the odds or obstacles - God is the Most High God - El Elyon. Why then do I fight Him for control. He is wise and I am foolish. He is truth and He loves me. He knows what is best. SOOOOO why is it hard to release control to Him. But, is it possible to release control of something or someone to God if He is really in control in the first place? Is releasing control to God more for us than for Him?

I am looking forward to New Zealand and entering the kiwi paradise of Brett Jones. I can't believe I will be there over the election, but I think it will be good for me. I tend to get just slightly on edge and worked up over election day - so doing God's work will be a good perspective help! :)

Have a good night sleep-
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog