Been working toward upgrades in our structures, leadership reproduction and gatherings. I spent a chunk of the day working through the book of Daniel and exploring God's name of "El Elyon" or in other words: "God Most High." This name speaks of God's ultimate sovreignty and control. This is something I wrestle with. I KNOW He is smarter, better, more just, more purposeful and perfect, but I still KNOW what should happen! :) What is it to let go of CONTROL to God? How do you let God take your life and let it be?

I added a spiritual gifts test that you can take online under the links heading. Take it and share your results with us if you'd like.

Tomorrow I am taking my day off and will work Friday all day instead. I am going to a Tigers game with my grandfather, my dad and my sister. Thanks to my father in law's connection we have incredible seats, free parking and all for the price of an email. That my friends is priceless! I can't wait to watch the game - I freaking love baseball! I may yell random things at the players... Maybe I'll preach Sunday's message to them... Huh?

Servant of the Most High God,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog