Hey. Here is a rundown...

Sunday: Gathering - spoke on ABBA
Lunch - with Roach and Jude
Core Focus - taking in Hybel's and talking the "local church."

Monday: Studied for this weeks message.
Had a burger at Big Dogs
Programming time with the gang.
Great family time

Tomorrow: Staff meeting (got something unique planned)
Lunch with mentor (Dennis J)
Meeting with Roach
Evening with my folks

Something fun I'm working on (my new hobby for a while): I am contributing articles and ideas for the "emergent wesleyan" site. I am working on a few articles at the moment and the one I can't wait to write is "emerging arrogance." Get it? Wait and I'll let you know when it hits the site.

In the meantime - good night, or rather, good morning! :)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog