When I was a kid I told my neighborhood friends that my dad was really David Banner and not David Deur. In other words... my dad was the incredible hulk. This made me the son of the incredible hulk and I could also turn green and make my blue eyes glow in rage... so for heavens sake don't make me angry, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.

I offered proof of this by showing them a picture I colored of my dad. Crazy. But the kids were younger and I enjoyed the fun of feeling connected to the TV show that I loved so much as a kid.

My dad still is my hero and he doesn't have to turn green to earn that spot. (He just needs to give the green if you know what I mean! Just kidding - that just popped in my head... dumb.)

AWESOME day today. Hung out a bit with Wade and also made good headway on this week's "conversation chat message talk sermon." :)

We are assembling camping stuff and the McCammon's have EVERYTHING! Thank you God for friends who know what they are doing. The Drummer told me he had stuff too - so we should be covered.

If this camping goes well - we may try it this summer... Maybe we'll crash a Big Dog camping party! :)

done deurt cheap,
sd

ps - going to watch 'lost' - I was gone so I taped it...

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog