I just started reading: "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" to my daughter. We are entering chapter three where we see Edmund meeting the Queen and getting hooked on Turkish Delight. (Which by the way is awful stuff.) (For those in Australia or NZ - I used to hate the Turkish Delight sections of the Cadbury 'Snack' Chocolate bars.) :)

Anyways - I am really enjoying reading her this book. I love stories like this that make you imagine. I am reading the same book that my mom read to me. I received the whole "Chronicles of Narnia" for perfect attendance in Sunday School as a kid. Yeah for being the kid with a calendar full of stars!

Time to go. This Easter we are looking at inviting people to hang with us at the gathering and then come over for dinner. If you are someone who has no place to go for dinner on Easter - let me know. steve.deur@iamwatermark.com

If you can't stomach the gathering (church gig) then just come for food. :)

Congrats to BIG DOG on the birth of a little puppy in the fam!

seacrest out
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog