Can we not come up with our own ideas? Pathetic, but true. :)

It seems like making these kind of t-shirt designs produce a good profit... why not jump on the witness wearable band wagon! Any ideas?

If we need a t-shirt to show we are a follower of Jesus then it tells me that my life isn't doing the job. Or I am just being silly. I am down with G-O-D and I have a shirt with Jesus on it (or at least a popular picture of him) but I don't wear it for people to make people repent... I just like it.

So I am taking clever ideas for t-shirt and bumper sticker designs and phrases!

My son has a remarkably quick gag relfex and sensitive stomach. I watched him do his best "exorcist" impersonation after drinking his milk too fast and too furious.

huevos,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog