Wow. I am either tired (from playing Mr. Mom all week) or brain fried (from a week of assessment) or uninspired (from a feeling of brain lathargicness) (is that a word???) or I just am feeling like a nilla wafer... no frills...no chills...no spills (except my son spilling milk and crying - really!)

So - I live through the day and work hard and press forward and remain faithful...

We have staff evaluations in the next few weeks. I gave out some evaluations for people to fill out on me and I await the insight and self awareness I will gain. Do you have people who will tell you the truth ??? (and they care for you.)

So - anyways - um - I forgot why I blog. :) I know I will be jazzed sometime soon- but for now - this is life too and it is underated.

deurty deeds
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog