My son is evil when he has no nap. A trip to Meijer is a trip to the seventh level of hell. Actually, not that bad, but I am whipped from wrestling him. His saving grace is that I totally love him and he is totally cute. In fact I just smiled thinking about the little dude. I take back everything I said.

On to something new... hmmm...

Well Iraq is voting. Cool. I hope it goes well and is a major victory for the people of Iraq.

They updated the version of the online game I play: BZflag. It is pretty cool. Let me know if you downloaded it and play.

Tomorrow is the day off from my diet. I got some of my favorite chocolates and frappuccino and CODE RED Mt.Dew!
(PS - I have lost about fifteen pounds since I started.)

Also, I wanted to load on a MIDI of one of my favorite songs, "Enjoy the Silence." by Depeche Mode.
Enjoy the Silence

Tomorrow is the gathering and then hanging with our buddies the Breedens. Food, folks and fun.

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed...
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog