Happy New Year! 2005!

We enjoyed going to our life group party tonight. We did an 80's theme. I had the peg legged jeans, collar up shirt, middle part, long in the back and had a weak mustache. I took on the imaginary persona of Todd Haverdink. (I do not know a Todd Haverdink understand that it is totally random and I made it up. However the name fit me well and the town of Hamilton came to mind.) It was a great night!

My goal in 2005 is to get into healthy shape. We are talking about serious weight loss. I also want to explore how to increase emotional and time health. I have been thinking about listing five things I want to do in this year. I need to think about it and then I'll post it. (For example: I want to get certified in scuba diving.)

I had an awesome day today and much of my good feelings had to do with the most amazing weather today! Mid-fifties! We even caught up on some of our lawn work that we missed out on in the fall. It is a interesting that the sun and nice weather perks me up so much.

On a sad note - I am in awe and overwhelmed at the extreme loss of life overseas. Unbelievable.

Good night and happy new year.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog