I hung out with some church planters from Ukraine today. To read more about them you can visit my dad's blog (Dave Deur).

As they shared their stories I was challenged by God's Spirit to get back to the core of who I am and what God has called us to do. I think that there is a lullaby song that is played in the hearts of the church that causes it to be lulled to sleep.

Anyways, it was a very meaningful time. I will blog more about this when I get some time. Tomorrow is going to be a big meeting day.

My diet and work out routine has gone good. Three days down.

PS - I hung out a bit with the silverback (Wade H.) He listened to my audio post and was pleased to see that I ate grapes as a snack. Thanks for the accountability oh silverback!

Gonna go - one of my favorite shows is on: "Lost."
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog