Congrats to Ked and Amelia on the birth of their daughter! Ilania Marie Rhodes.... the next onPO!NT protege!

Enjoyed the weekend. Relaxing... My workouts have been going well. I feel like an idiot going to the gym. At least I got some new shorts. I was going with long khaki shorts and ratty shoes. Now I go with my cheapo athletic shorts and MTA Pro Tennis shoes! That's right! I bought Meijer Thrifty Acre Tennis shoes. When I was in middle school I went with my dad and picked up a pair of MTA Pro hightops for my basketball season. I liked them and they fit in the budget I was given. I got to practice and my teammates made fun of my shoes. I felt embarrassed and was frustrated that I had gotten the MTA Pros. So fastforward twenty years and I am proudly walking out of Meijer with my shoes. MTA Pro is blazing across the box and I was proud of my bargain! This is a history crashing moment. Long live the cheap unattractive shoes! :)

We focussed on Life Groups and the importance of relationships in being a follower of Jesus in our gathering today. There were a lot of new people. TWENTY NEW KIDS in Surf City! Wow!

Anyways - this week I begin to study for our conversation called, "TRUTH." A big task and a small brain = not scratching the surface.

24 is back on!!!! I love that show!

Going on a bear hunt...
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog