I am someone who lives in relatively predictable phases. The cycle goes like this:

June- Aug: I am positive, excited about growing and learning, reading, relational and gaining vision.
Sept.- Oct.: I am implementing vision and busy. I take on a lot and have good energy.
Nov.- Dec.: I am developing patterns that cause me to drift from initial direction. Feeling tired and not relational.
Jan.- Mar.: I am refocusing the health of my life with God. Reprioritizing. Recapturing the heart of the vision.
Apr. - May: I am excited that summer is coming and I have a new boost of energy. I begin to dream about next steps.

Do I just give up to this? I am trying to know this about myself and put some disciplines in my life that will counter some of the lull in my spirit. But, I still need to learn more about this pattern and find ways to move past it or use it in a focused manner. How would this change my calendar? How would this change my relationship times?

I am full blown into the (RE) time. REfocusing, REprioritizing, REnewing my call, REenergizing the vision in me, REcommitting myself, REmembering the main things, REcapturing, Re, Re, Re,.... What this means is that I have kinda drifted.

I had an excellent meeting with a guy today. He woke up in the middle of the night last night and sensed that God gave him impressions or questions for our meeting. Guess what they had to do with? They dealt with where I am in this cycle. They dealt with the mission of our community. They dealt with fearing God more than men. They dealt with moving forward couragiously. It was a confirmation of a few weeks of heart searching and experiences.

So - I am not sure what this means, but the cycle is in motion. I pray that I will be able to rest in God and boldly move forward - cycle or no cycle.

What's my name? [roach!]
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info
» » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog