R I V E R : getting emersed in the current of God's vision.

The River is almost here! This week is a BIG week of getting ALOT of stuff accomplished.

I will need to be focused like a laser on multiple areas to get it all done. I am excited to get working toward the River season of Watermark. I enjoy vision and casting vision almost more than anything. The River gives us an opportunity to refocus on the vision and actually putting skin on it individually and corporately.

Going to workout... then a meeting... then gathering resources for Sunday's talk... then putting together staff agenda for tomorrow... then working on evaluations for myself and staff... then putting together the River Packet text... then writing an article about the River for an all church newsletter... then... we'll see if I have more time. Tonight at my folks for dinner.

Yesterday was a great morning with fellow Watermarkers. I met a few new couples. Cool! Then great time with the Breedens was great. Harrison terrorized baby Payton - in love of course... :) It is fun to live life with people and connect.

Time to hit the gym or rather - let the the gym hit me.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog