Yesterday we had the staff and spouses over for dinner. Steve T. had to stay home with his sick son, but was nice enough to send his wife. It was great to celebrate them and thank them for their service. My wife did an amazing job with the meal, room decor and environment! My wife rocks - and I mean that - because she typically doesn't read this... :)

This mid morning I joined other Watermarkers at a food drop off. We sponsored a food drop held at a local church parking lot. Tons of people come out for fresh produce and other goodies... It was great to care for people who are under-resourced (as Takas would say) and just serve. I was proud of the Watermarkers who came - they worked hard and made an impact.

The Watermark web site is coming together thanks to Ked and his wife Amelia. Learn about them at: www.ailema.com

POMO - A - GO GO!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog