I had meeting after meeting today. Good times of encouraging, challenge and connection. More and more I am going into meetings and get togethers prepared... To first of all be real and interested and truly care. Secondly, to list, to question and understand. Finally, to tell stories, cast vision, and speak encouragement. I there is more to it than that, but the care, listen, & share thing is a good start.

I used to know I was supposed to meet with people (maybe a leadership book told me that or training from my first full partner JB) but I haven't been a good steward of the time, relationship and opportunity in the past... So - I am trying to proactively be intentional. (The danger comes when it seems like the meeting is about accomplishing a task and not investing in a person. But I definately in my spirit don't feel like that is a problem for me...)

Had friends over tonight from our life group - good time and chats about God. Man, I love my life group!

Well goodnight - got the video done!

SAM X!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog