I have been playing with the template and whacked it all out - so I need to redo my links and stuff... I am looking for a more interesting template and how to utilize it... Sorry for the incovenience - we'll get the links back. sd
---------------------
Today I just soaked up as much as possible about the subject we are tackling this week in our conversation.
It was good and I gained a lot of interesting ideas and things I can use in my personal walk with God.

My hope and prayer is that this Sunday - we can - as a church - stop and let God catch up with us. My desire is to see our whole church take time to experience God - to build a sanctuary, an altar, a temple in TIME and allow God to dwell with us. I think if we want to see lives changed we have got to have people meeting with Jesus. To meet with Jesus is not a destination in space, but in time... I AM NOT GOOD AT THAT. I have got to live that out and learn it and champion it - and I am a poor example of stopping and resting in God. But - the great thing is - that it is God's idea and not mine and I am on the journey together with our group.

Had a great meal with some people who have been a part of the gatherings. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories. Vicki does an awesome job at hospitality and it shows on my belly.

Be still,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog