I had an insight from God about the vision recently that I wanted to write so I won't forget. This is more for me I guess then... Anyways. Our vision statement is a picture of what we are becoming. It describes where we are heading and who we will become. In that statement are descriptions of how we will live... For example: we will constantly live life together in unity; the wider community is being served and transformed; the next generation is a cataylst for the movement and examples to all believers; churches are being planted from Watermark through out the world... etc... Anyways - I want to see these vision marks heated up so that we are passionate about them.

I realized that the most important and first priority is to lead people to care and ultimately live out - not the vision marks - but the first line of our statement... JESUS IS THE CENTER OF OUR LIVES AND WE ARE DEVOTED TO HIM. When that happens - life change with Jesus enters the room and makes the marks a way of life. I was figuring it backwards. Interesting.

Had small group tonight - went well - not everyone could make it, but it was a lot of fun and we enjoy our group.

Working on a video for sunday as we speak...

The high school group is going to chicago tomorrow - I hope to send them off tomorrow with the reminder from above and a call to be catalysts to out adults and church...

Justin Timberlake... :cry me a river...

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog