Today I had the pleasure of watching my daughter perform in her pre-school Christmas "concert." She is hilarious. She gets focused and doesn't always follow the crowd in what to do... Everyone goes low for a song and my daughter is standing tall. I like to think she is a non-conformist. She is standing for all those kids who have been forced down by "the man" to do such nonsense! Go for it honey! Stand up for what is right - as long it is what daddy thinks is right! :) The joys.

Otherwise I spent time chasing down little details and doing message preparation. I think this week's talk will be fun to do - neat concepts. (did I just say "neat?")

I heard from the guy who sold us the chairs that fall apart... He said that there was a flaw they found in the colors we ordered. That made me feel better. I guess the other ones are fine and hold up well, but our color choice had been in boxes throughout the very hot summer in a very hot storage shed... So - we are sending them back, but have to get new chairs - which is tough, because we don't have the cash for a big old fat purchase like that (for sturdy chairs)...

Well - c-ya
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog