Today we had our second pre-view gathering. The whole morning was a journey through the core values of Watermark.
Our core values are: intimacy with God, everyone a minister, seeking the lost, reproduction, innovation, life together and community influence. It was a good morning as we continue to establish alignment and unity in what Watermark is called to be about.

I saw a little bit of the planet of the apes on tv today - the old one. I absolutely love planet of the apes. I have a self declared sci-fi geek. Star Wars, Star Trek, the outer limits, the sci-fi channel and all things space and time travel... I just disclosed a piece of my soul.

One thing regarding our pre-view services - I feel like we need to do a better job at following up people who visit and building momentum for people plugging into small groups and coming to gatherings... Anyways - we'll work through some of this tomorrow... :) We are improving each week.

I have been feeling sad over the death of Johnny Cash. His song, "hurt" - a cover of a nine inch nails song is pretty moving and the video is powerful. I have been thinking a bit about life and how short it is and how we influence others. Our lives are a story... When I see Johnny Cash I think of my grandfather - I miss him and wish he could see what is going on in my life...

Anyways - see ya,

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog