On a recreational level:
Tomorrow night is our final soft ball game. It is at 7:10 pm.
I am asking all of you who read this to pray that our team will win!
I know God doesn't really care, but it makes me feel better.
If we are mercied again - I fear for our safety and salvation.

So please pray - even if you read this the day after... Why? Because I reckon God is not bound by time and knows you are going to pray and therefor applies the extra prayers even before you pray them. Does that mean we can pray against the evils of history and God will act in the past? Why not! God isn't bound by time and he can change things - but you'll never know if it worked because history would have been changed and you would never know! WHAT! Just having a little fun. Wierd thought though. (If you are new to the Christianity thing - ignore this and chalk it up to bad humor.)

Swinging for the fences on Tues. the 23rd!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog