This morning for our time of gathering we spent time experiencing our children's ministry: surf city.
We had everyone go through some of the things that our kids do. For example we all did a craft, we moved to a story/teaching time and we had a game/activity. It was a lot of fun and very different for people, but I think that it was a great way to move kids away from being just a ministry of the church to the kids being seen as the church.

Anyways - our kids team did great and I pray that through this time people will value the next generation more and even pursue serving in that extremely important way.

We then hung out with the staff families for lunch at our place - good time to just hang and connect.

By the way - I went golfing on Saturday with 3 guys from our small group. I shot a 48 - which for me is good. It was a lot of fun.

Lots of work to do this week!
Figure out and organize:
>> Signage
>> Chairs
>> Rental facility for storage/office/small meeting space
>> Newspaper and other advertising
>> Series stuff finalized
>> Big mailing coming up

Lots to do! I wanted to type some of it in so that I'll be reminded to do it by all who read this - or so you can help with it! :)

ta,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog