Today I spoke at Central Wesleyan Church in Holland (http://www.centralwesleyan.org). I did a class about the new church. The people who came were interested for themselves or others and were very attentive. It was a great morning and I enjoyed sharing the vision again.

I think the thing I love about my job is being able to speak about stuff that I am passionate about and seeing people switch on to God's vision.

The thing I dislike about doing vision chats is my inner desire to have everyone love the new church. I have to remind myself in those vision meetings that I am not selling anything - I am inviting people to be on the journey with us... Trusting God to raise up His people for the church is an exercise in trust.

Anyways - I want to share a verse that has been important to us as a church. NLT - 1 Thessalonians 2:8: "We loved you so much that we gave you not only God's Good News but our own lives, too." This is a verse we want to live out!

Well - Happy Fathers Day. I got a CD and a book - pretty cool.

God Bless,
Steve

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog