I titled this BLOG - "Deurty" since "Deur" was taken. The content will not be dirty, but I assume my thoughts will seem a bit messy at times as I wrestle with ideas and have competing values to work through. So that is a justification for the name I guess - I also thought it was clever. Most uses of my last name deal with potential kid names.

For example:
Eleva - Deur
Float - Deur
Escala - Deur

You can have fun with that later I suppose. I'd love to hear from you on some other ones - in case we have another kid.

Well - I subtitled this thing: Inside the mind of a guy starting a church. That is true - we are starting a church and I'm sure there will be plenty to chat about on that and other relating subjects. So feel free to stop in and hang a bit.

The name of our new church is: Watermark.

Adios,
steve

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog