Meeting, meeting, meeting, meeting... oh the joys of meetings! Actually I don't mind meetings, but I like to have a clue why we are meeting in the first place. :) But, today was one of those meeting days.

I am getting some great planning work time over the next two days. I will avoid the net in that time, but may call in some blogs. Refresh this page every five minutes to get the latest happenings! What the... huh?

Seriously though, I'll be working on the messages for the end of Decemeber and our new conversation series (TRUTH) starting in mid January. I would appreciate prayers for insight, innovation and wisdom. Thanks. If you don't pray you will go to hell. Pardon me? You read correctly. What the.. help. Just kidding.

In anycase - we watched ELF tonight. I really enjoyed seeing that movie again. Very funny.ork

By the way - I SAW THE DUMBEST STORY EVER on NBC early this morning. Some woman took her toddler son (maybe 2 or close to 3) from New York (flew) to Canada to get her son a flu shot! I find that insane and totally at the mercy of the media hype, but I am no doctor... She video taped her journey and the long waiting and frustrations. Anyways - it was whacked. If someone here takes their kid to Canada for a shot I will mock them until they cry or until I realize that I am not living like Jesus. (Which I guess that thought doesn't fit into that matrix)

My eyes are drooping - better go.
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best regards from NY! » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog