Here I go again on my own.... Whitesnake sang it best with that girl on the cars. I dig the 80's.

I went through many phases in high school from 1986-1990.
The little mullet and middle part with rugby shirts.
The shaved close with sweaters from the gap.
The middle part fluffy look with the button down shirts.
The long all over with the mock turtle neck and cardigan sweater - GQ wanna be.
The hair in the eyes dance club kid.

Anyways - i have morphed indeed. I think that for the most part I have never cared a great deal about having the latest and greatest stuff and items to wear. There were moments of desire to dress nicely until I realized I would need to hang my clothes back up when I was done. There were moments of reading GQ and Details, but then realizing that I can't afford to look that way. Mostly, the look I've kept is the, "I care, but not THAT much" look. :) Some of my best shoes in the past years have been hand-me-downs from N8 Dogg.

So - I am here to announce that I am going to officially go corporate. Ties, suit coats, slacks, thin patterned socks, shoes with tastles, uh.... if I can't even type these things - how am I supposed to wear them????

I gotta go - just thought I'd say hello quick.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog