I spent two days reading, writing, thinking and praying at Maranatha in Norton Shores. It was very refreshing and I got a TON of stuff done. My messages are all done for the rest of 2004! As Carter would say, "thank you Jesus."

I am very excited about the message on December 19th! Should be fun. I was really motivated as I spent time studying the passage.

I went to see National Treasure. It was very good. Clean fun. That would be a good nickname for my dad, "Clean fun." He is Mr. Integrity with a healthy dash of fun.

So, I am feeling like I am getting ahead, which is good because the holidays drop me behind usually... So I guess I am just right.

My wife made Tandori Chicken tonight. We got some spice from Saugatuck and it tasted outstanding. The kids spent the night with my folks so we stopped by Nate and Jenn's house (along with a bunch of others there) late at night. We used to hang with them every Sunday night back in 1997-1999 when we did middle school ministry together. Good fun - before kids - with Vicki in school - and Nate working at a sports store. My oh my things change.

Anyways - I dig Jesus. really I do. He like totally kicks butt. Seriously. The dude is for real.
sd

[this entry has been submitted at 1:20 am on December 10th - I changed the time to have it be relevant to my day on the 9th]

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog