Mother's Day has come and gone. It was a good day celebrating. My mom did a great job sharing in the gatherings. I was afraid she would tell the story of me as a young kid wetting my pants and trying to cover it up with dirt so no one would realize what I had done. So instead of a wet spot - there would be a mud spot. All because I was having too much fun in the woods and didn't want to take time to water some trees. Crazy. As a kid I actually thought my folks didn't notice. As a kid I thought I outsmarted my parents. But, as I get older, I realize that they knew and just let some things go. I think if my son wets his pants in a similar manner I will point and laugh at him in front of his peers. Just kidding. :)

Have a swell day.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog