Last night I was in a group of people who went through something we call "Rapids III: Wired." This class exprience helps you discover your spiritual gifts, personality, passions, etc...

Anyways - one of the questions was the classic, "If time, money and opportunity wasn't a factor what would you do?" It is an interesting question... (When you are in full time ministry with a "call" attached to your role - is it wrong to say anything but full time ministry?) :) I guess for me I would love to perform and create. Perform on stage - in comedy - maybe improv. Create and direct movies. Maybe I will make one of those horrible Christian movies talking about the end of the world and how you better get yourself ready or you are toast in hell! PREACH IT! What? Just kidding....

So... how about you? And - is money, time and opportunity really stopping us? Is it "The grass is always greener" situation?
Are you sick of my questions? Are you about to comment below and say yes?

Thankyee Sai,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog