Wrapped up the River Packet. If you would like to read it or see what it is about you can get it here: RIVER PACKET

We went to the mall with the Thompsons and the kids. Lots of fun watching the kids play in the play area. My son is often approached by little girls who think he is cute. When they get close... he slaps them in the face! They giggle and he tries to do it again. Dad enters the scene and asks him to apologize. He hugs the girl who forgives him because he give the sweetest little man hugs. His pants were riding low tonight and his hair was mullet-esque. I love my son. He, Autumn and I have been playing a form of baseball in the house. He pitches, Autumn hits and I catch with his little mit. When there is a strike I yell out - STTTRRIKE ONE! and I point a one in the air. He responds with a yell and finger thrusted upward. Funny.

I am blessed with a great family. I am blessed most by having a marriage that is centered on trying to follow God. This is something that has impacted us together and brought health that I am not sure how we could have had otherwise. Anyways - sorry to get familia on ya.

Let me see... I am excited about this potential hub we could be leasing. Good price... Good potential... Good reason for you guys to stop in and hang out... Tell me what you drink and I'll have something for ya... Even you Big Dog! :)

Anyways - I have an important life changing announcement. After monthes in hiding... I have again noticed that Mike Willis aka: Trellis is blogging actively. I have linked back to him with great rejoicing and pride. More will follow...

Life is lived in the spaces,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Popular posts from this blog