Hey,
I am back from our four day vacation! It was refreshing and fun. I laughed, I danced, I burned and I ate and ate and ate.

Here are some images I found googling...

This was our itinerary... A trip to Nassau, Bahamas and back to Port Caniveral.


Our ship was called, the "Fantasy," from Carnival Cruise Lines.


Once we arrived in Nassau we spent the day in front of the Wyndham Hotel on Cable beach. I was burned and loved every moment. The picture below is the back of the hotel looking toward the beach we were on.


It was a relaxing and fun trip. I'll have to tell some stories in the next few days including the inspiration I gained from a drunk girl who danced with an older slimey dude and when she found herself in the position of being stared at by a crowd of people she burst out with a preachy, "You only live once! Live it up!" (You only live once - so make it short!) :)

Anyways we are glad to be with the kids and in the comfort of our own home, but I needed one more week.

Have a day filled with gumdrops and glitter,
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog