Went out and met the neighbors yesterday. This was really cool and we ended up chatting for a while. I desire to see our neighborhood become more of a community where we live life together. Vicki and I are kicking around some ideas to facilitate this deeper connection. We'll keep you posted.

I was reading a bit of "Reviving Ophelia" by Mary Pipher. It discusses the difficulty of adolescent girls in society. I hope and pray that we will be able to assist Autumn as she grows and stretches and faces many challenges. Parenting is tough work.

I am all over the place today! Meeting this morning in Allendale. Running back to Grand Haven for another thing. Heading up to Grand Rapids and then back to Grand Haven. I hope I can have enough time to help Wade paint for a bit. :)

I am excited about Core Focus this week Sunday night! We are utilizing leadership teachings from Willow Creek and other items to make those times into little leadership summit's. If you are a part of Watermark - it starts at 5 pm at the GH YMCA!

Have a great day,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog