I am about to enter a non-stop, mind filling, leadership intensive few days. This will be a time of growth and absorbing new ideas and challenging old ones. Tonight it begins. Thompson and I are going to meet with a bunch of small group pastors for dinner with Randy Frazee and then hear him speak later. He may talk about his "Making room for life" book I told you about and I recommend for simplifying life. Then tomorrow we are off to the Leadership Summit with about 12 people. That is always a good time and I love to take it all in.

Today I need to crank on my message and prepare for the next few days. One way I need to prepare is to spiritually be more in tune with God. These things can cloud my vision and cause me to chase rabbit trails, but I want to be clear with God on who we are to be and what we are to do and utilize these new ideas to advance those - rather than finding new vision for the year from people who are smart, but outside of our context. I think... :)

reimagine,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog