I really enjoyed the day and the people in my day.

It started at the set up time a bit after 7 am. Great team. Amazing servants. Good connection time.
The gathering was meaningful with a focus on living life together with Jesus.
We then spent time with family celebrating some birthdays at my grandmother's home in Holland.
Finally we had Core Focus and were challenged by a DVD featuring Mike Breaux from Willow Creek.

Anyways - we live life with an amazing group of people. When people discuss what makes Watermark special - I always have to come back to God's movement through people who are willing to make Jesus the center of their lives. Thanks God for allowing us to be on this journey.

Does anyone know when the Olympics start? I think they start in the next week or so... (I say that because they seem to be a total non-factor in my life and it seems like there is a lot less focus on them this time. I may be just seeing it from my perspective.)

Gotta get up EARLY!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog