The Leadership Summit was outstanding and I had some great take-aways. My biggest take-away was the reminder that we are in a story much bigger than we can imagine and the stakes are high. I may talk more about stuff later.

In the meantime we had people share their stories this morning at the gathering and then we had a baptism at Lake Michigan tonight. We had dinner together from 5-6 pm and then we sang and heading down to the lake. We baptized a total of 14 people tonight if my count is correct. (And last week we baptized Sue) I love baptisms and I love living life alongside Watermarkers. We are in a special community and I believe that it is only going to become more meaningful and deep and life changing as we continue to follow Christ.

I am planning on going to New Zealand at the end of October and early Novemeber. I look forward to hanging with our sister church (Shore Grace) and checking in with the Jones'.

Well - gotta put my daughter to bed and then maybe do a fire outside. I love to use our fire pit - it is so relaxing. Ahhhh my dog is barking and I want to throw her in the fire! Gotta go! :)

Praise God for changed lives,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog