My daughter had three shots this morning for school. Tonight I went to a meeting for her school with her teacher and other parents. I am getting old.

I need to go to bed. Tomorrow we have a staff meeting day. We are going to my folks house and working through the details of the fall conversation series and working through some role related stuff.

I feel very impressed to move us toward a deeper dependancy on servants within the church. I really want to see our values of 'reproduction' and 'everyone a minister' become more lived out. Structurally how do we encourage that? How set up that environment? Etc...

Anyways - I have nothing else to say I guess. Maybe I'll do a big post soon - full of hot sauce material!

Read a few newspapers to get the real story,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog