"You gotta learn."

My dad, David P. Deur, repeats to my children the instructive sentence: "You gotta learn." I think it is a good saying and one that I would like to live by. Being a continued learner is vital to living and growing.

For me, I have been recently learning and growing from absorbing good teaching from Tim Keller of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC. Tim is well read, well spoken, and challenging. I love his teaching and find it helpful as a follower of Jesus and as a pastor.

If you are interested in listening to some of his talks go to this unofficial list:Tim Keller Resources.

You gotta learn.

I gotta learn to play golf.
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Steve I would love to see you on
the golf course.

Theres no possible bench warming, there no benches to sit on, just golf carts.
J.Wolf
Deur said…
Jeff,
I would like to find me on the golf course as well! We should organize a big group to go after a gathering this summer.

Popular posts from this blog