Firsts

This week is a week of firsts for me.

First time doing a community charity event. The MDA lockup is on Wednesday. I get picked up at 1 pm at the HUB and have to bring the donations that have come in. We've raised $275.00 of the $1,000.00 goal so far. I am hoping to still see some money come in for Jerry's kids. Maybe I should do my own telethon for a good cause and call it, "Deurty's kids." That may not be good.

First softball game this year on Thursday. The goal is to win at least three games this year and to not get smoked every week!

First time I had to call an animal control person to remove a sick Raccoon from our yard. He was sitting under our tree all day and so we had to pay someone to remove it. There is nothing better than paying money to get one of nature's beasts out of our hair.

First time I made brats for the year.

Yum.
sd

Comments

A single plink of a .22 caliber could have been a very cheap solution for that coon!
Deur said…
amen - I just am not the man to do it. I should have called Dougie Fresh to dispatch that sucka.
Steve said…
So what happens if the money doesn't come in for your "bail"? Do you just stay at Snug until it does?

Those brats didn't happen to be free, did they? Mmmmmmmmm, free brats! You know, those brats don't just bring the neighbors over... they fill stadiums!

Popular posts from this blog