I need your help.


Blogger friends... Please help me! I am being locked up "for good" for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. (Jerry's Kids.) Wednesday, May 2nd, I will be locked up and I must make my $1,000 bond to be released.

Your gift is 100% deductible and will help continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the various neuromuscular diseases. It will also provide wheelchairs, clinic visits, summer camp, and other medical needs for those impacted by Muscular Dystrophy.

If you are interested in helping you can link to my MDA page and donate or mail a check (payable to MDA) for your donation to me. (1114 Washington Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417). Email me and let me know if you are interested and thanks for making a difference. Email: deur@iammarked.com. Donations needed by May 2nd.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog