The little sleazer

Well, Mike Illich, saved some prized World Series Tickets for fans who missed out on the first push to get them... Nice guy huh? Until you recognize that to get one of these very expensive tickets you have to also buy Red Wing tickets! AHHHHH! Why is it always about the Red Wings! It is his team, but that kind of thing leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and those who I've talked to about it. But, I am willing to over look it and even buy a Little Caesars Pizza because the team of my youth is in the BIG GAME BABY!

By the way - I love Jesus too.
sd

Comments

Arkay said…
So we went out to eat last night and everyone at the restaurant was cheering for one team or the other and I may have mentioned that regardless of who wins they will lose against Detroit...the crowd grew silent as if to invoke physical damage on yours truly...I lived in Michigan I said...I'm not used to REAL BASEBALL FANS!! At least not since 1984 anyway.
Needless to say I drew sympathy with that quote and the noise then continued.
I left with a sense of accomplishment and everyone in that bar WILL remember the kid from Michigan when the Tigers win the World Series. I'm going to tape a broom to my bumper if they win the first game.
GO TIGERS GO!!!!
Dave Deur said…
Illich really bought the Tigers so he could support the Red Wings. He's showing it with the ticket scheme. Rubadubdub.

Popular posts from this blog