Lapping it up & Living it up.

I am totally loving the playoff run of the Detroit Tigers. Now is the time in which I claim to have been a fan my whole life and even during the very very very very dark years of the 1990's (which I was). BUT, even if you haven't paid attention to the team until this year - this has been a very special season.

I find great pleasure in listening to the radio broadcasts of the Tigers and have enjoyed having it on in the house in the evenings. Thanks Tigers for a great season and keep going! :)

Tomorrow we throw Kenny Rogers (the roaster) -


CHANGING THE SUBJECT:
We have taken an online personality (Myers Briggs) test and I was curious what your personality is...
It is not too long so take it and leave your style in the comments. :)
Here is the link:Personality Test.

I am an ENFP / Psycho,
sd

Comments

Kevin Stinehart said…
Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 12 62 22

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality


Bored at school so I did this instead of homework. Thanks for the distraction buddy and GO TIGERS!!!
Deur said…
Sorry about the Twins Kevin - but glad to see you being your ISFP self. The ISFP (Low need to lead and control others, and yet are driven by a desire to see everything living harmoniously." Two famous ISFP's : Charlie Brown and Saint Francis of Assisi. :)
Doug Witte said…
Don't make me go mastermind (intj) on your ... well, you get the point.
BJ said…
Wow I was ENFP today...

It depends - today was my day off

Other times I'm ENTJ

This proves only that I am disturbed...
Anonymous said…
ISTJ

Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33
1
75
22

I am an Inspector Guardian and "Superdependable"
Deur said…
Witte - the mastermind - INTJ! Just like Nate Smith and Mike Morgan.
INTJ - "Everything has room for improvement"

Jonesy! - Welcome to the ENFP party!
ENFP - "Giving life an extra squeeze."

BigDog - My exact opposite! The ISTJ.
ISTJ - "Doing what should be done."

Thanks for taking time to do that. Now I can figure you all out and use it to my advantage. :)
Doug Witte said…
Yes, I do recall playing basketball against nate smith last winter ... let me tell you, it was a mental battle out there.

and yes, speaking of room for improvement ... my basketball game.
David Drury said…
well, my fave question on the test is:

You feel involved when watching TV soaps

I clicked, "Yes" only because "Absolutely" wasn't an option!!!

My results:

ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 75 38 22

Popular posts from this blog