video

i encourage you to look at www.iamwatermark.com and watch the "fab life videos."
sd

Comments

Kevin Stinehart said…
Steve,
I went to the site and looked around but I can't find the vids. Any tips? Also, what is the podcast mentioned a couple posts ago in the comments? Is that the Watermark podcast or your own? I am interested in checking it out if it's your radio show or something you do on your own. I already listen to the Watermark podcast. Also, is Watermark doing softball again this year? That is all the questions I have for now. I'll let you know if more surface :)
Deur said…
weird.
It is a flash video on the front page at the bottom.
You can pick from two.
The screen should say, welcome to iamwatermark.com
Deur said…
yes we are doing softball but not a church league. interested?
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! » »
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info »

Popular posts from this blog