It's a new year! So get er done!

2006 is around the corner.

The last week of 2005 promised to be relaxing and family oriented. But, what I received was a hectic, emotionally draining and fulfilling week. I had a wedding and two funerals. OF course the funerals were not planned in advance... they rarely are. :) I enjoyed helping serve people, but time with my family took a large blow. But, the Deurs are okay and we are enjoying a little time at my folks right now as we race toward the new year.

2006 promises a year of getting things done.
I will lose weight.
And I will get the list of things I've been putting off done.

In this new year we are expecting baby number 3!

Anyways - have a Happy New Year!!!

Kiss the Troll,
sd

Comments

Speak up! said…
Happy New Year! from Gulfport, Mississippi.

Takas
Anonymous said…
I don't know about other things, but I am definitely going to lose some weight

"Get R Done" is good, but don't forget to say "Here's your sign..." ;-)

Good luck to you and yours in the new year, and may your third bundle be as happy and healthy as ours has been. He is the happiest baby I have, ever, met. (It scares me to think how and when we are going to pay for it) :-O

Popular posts from this blog