Food

I am addicted to food and last night I overdosed thanks to Doug McConnell.
Doug is a Watermarker who became a follower of Jesus last year.
Doug is a master chef and put together a seven course meal last night for the staff.
It was amazing!

On that note - I am hopefully - once again - to try to launch a weight loss/get healthy program in the new year.
I don't think I have done that before... hmmmm

Wednesday. January 7, 2004 [excerpt from my blog:]
"I joined a gym and worked out for the first time today. I am trying to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks. Anyways - I am enjoying the program I am on at the moment."

Saturday, January 1, 2005 [excerpt from my blog:]
"My goal in 2005 is to get into healthy shape. We are talking about serious weight loss..."

I sense a pattern.
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't usually say this, but... "Amen to that!"

Hi my name is Mark and I'm addicted to food.

I have been able to leave behind very many vices including smoking. I don't even drink my bread very much anymore. (maybe once or twice a month in a social setting) But the food... It is without a doubt the hardest. Food is a double edged sword because it is something you can't quit cold turky (mmmmm... Cold turky...) or you will die.

Imagine if you had to have at least one ciggarett a day to stay alive, but anymore than that, and you begin to have health problems and risk an early death.

How many would be able to smoke just one a day? Not me. That's how it is with food and I. I can't stop at one piece of pizza, or one handful of chips. I'm like the Energizer Bunny. I just keep eating, and eating, and eating...

AHHHHHHHH!! Stop the ride I wanna get off!

I think I'll take the kids sledding next week. Yea that's the ticket...

I wonder if there is any pizza left?

mmmmmmm... Pizzzzza...

;-)
Deur said…
Big Dog,
HILARIOUS!
Thanks for your GUT level honesty!

I feel your pain. We should get together over a stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's and chat about food's grip on us! :)

Thanks for the comments - great stuff and the "amen" is always appreciated. :)
Dave Deur said…
You are consistent and that's what I love about you! Let's get together for some biscuits and gravy soon! It not hot....
Deur said…
big ball shoot
Steve said…
This year, I am choosing to be the Biggest Loser.
Anonymous said…
Best regards from NY! coin operated washer dryer
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! renault master

Popular posts from this blog