We had a great night of worship and prayer last night! We do a thing called a "Hungry Service." This is a stolen title from a church in Australia, but they are a giving people... :) Anyways - we gathered with a small group of people to worship, pray and share. It was a time to experience God and go to God.

The coolest part for me was when my cousin from out of town shared how he has been clean from substance abuse for the past 100 days and gives praise to God for it. I have spent time trying to see my cousin "change," but only God could do it. What a great example that God can change a life! Only God can change a life! Anyways - it renewed my desire to help others encounter the life changing God. It is so easy to give up hope and release people, but I have got to go after people far from God with my prayers, my love and above all - my God.

Praise God!
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog