Finished the Leadership Summit today - great time of refreshing and team.

Went and hung out at Tim and Julie's cottage in the evening - went on a Sea Doo with Autumn. "Not too fast daddy..." Don't worry - I am a wuss.

On our way we got on the subject of children. Autumn was interested in us having another baby - especially a girl. Her reason, I think, is because she could share a room and have a bunk bed. I think she would change her tune if she was older than 3.

We told her that we would have to check with God to see what he thinks on adding another baby some day.
She immediately declared that she would ask - right then. So she - in Autumn fashion - lifts the top of her shirt over her nose and mumbles a prayer into her shirt. (For those who wonder - I explained this earlier in the blog - the idea is that she is talking to Jesus in her heart), So after some mumbling we hear a deeper voice coming from inside her shirt saying, "Yes have another baby!" Autumn was speaking for God and even trying to do a God styled voice! It was funny.

I hate bugs! I am typing this in bed and got bit by a mosquito! AAAHHH! DIE MOSSY DIE!

The Deurs are doing well - so thanks for checking in. Hope you are well.

I will write more about what God is teaching me in the future. (I know you are bubbling with excitement!)

Bug killer,
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog