Back in the Pocket


I am back in the pocket. I have returned from my time in jam packed NYC. Many highlights, but the best was spending time with my dad. I got to see the Yankees lose, eat breakfast outdoors every morning, take in Times Square lights, eat NY cheesecake, take a nap, read a couple books, ponder in Central Park, try Japanese candy, etc... It was a refreshing time. I am sure my dad will post some pics and I'll rip him off and add to his reflections or photos. Go there:Dibs Maturing

My dad and I did see this dude (Richard Belzer from Law and Order) eating with friends.


Of course I saw him and promptly ignored him.
sd

Comments

Jimmy Bizbang said…
Get out of your New York state of mind or you'll end up in da gutter.
SportChick said…
Hey deurty! Sounds like you had a great time! I actually had some questions for you about your church, but didn't really want to get into them using blog comments. Could you email me when you have some time? There's an email form on our website.
http://www.KirkandDonna.com/

Thanks!

SC
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you had a great time. I envy your time spent with your dad. Mine is out in Minnesota and I rarely see or talk with him anymore. (we were quite close when I was younger) Distance and my own family responsibilities keep us apart more than I would like.

Glad you had fun, and made it safely home.

P.S.
The link you have to my forum is going to a dead forum. (I had to start over) Just take the index.php off of the link and it should go to the new one. (feel free to sign up over there again.)
Anonymous said…
Cool thanks Big Dog!
I gotta catch up in the Lost forum. :)
Anonymous said…
SC - I tried your email form and it showed an error.

You can email me at: svdeur@yahoo.com

Thanks
Anonymous said…
Dude!!
Anonymous said…
hyderabad kathy checksheet pushpak stakeholder soap fuxeu improvement nazism leasing ratio
lolikneri havaqatsu

Popular posts from this blog