Had a great time with the Yates from Auckland, NZ. Great time of refreshment and encouragement for us and hopefully for them. I love all things international. I was always the kid making friends with the exchange student. I was always the guy making the outsider feel comfortable. I loved living in Australia. I loved going to New Zealand. The world is BIG and it is fun to see the BIG picture when we step out of our slice of life.

Anyways - I realized again that I need to make international connects for my soul.

Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire has been great. The level of prayer in my own life has been impacted and we are hearing great stories from groups and people. Thanks be to God.

We are now Podcasting messages. Search under: Watermark Podcast in the itunes directory.

Late -
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog