This past Sunday I read from a journal entry of mine regarding new life in God. Here it is...

"I died in '85.
It has been 20 years...

20 years of walking, breathing, feeling, touching... but dead.
20 years of singing, talking, relating, writing... but dead.

Steven Jay Deur died in '85.
Steven Jay Deur is now alive.

And I begin to understand this more and more and more each year.

My life is not really mine.

My hopes have been invaded.
A new heart has been created.
My dreams have been directed.
My lifestyle has been corrected.

Life began 20 years ago when I died.

I pray I will understand that more each day.
I hope to live like this in every way.

That I am not my own. I have been bouht with a price.
When I laid my life down in that gym 20 years ago and walked out new with Christ."

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great site
» »

Popular posts from this blog