"Leadership"
It is a magical word.
A sacred word to those who want to make a difference.
It is something we try to measure.
But I wonder if my view of how I am as a "leader" is warped by the people around me.
Could I believe I am a better "leader" than I am because people around me are immature or won't tell the truth...?
Or could it be that I have self-bias? Probably. :)
Could even those of us who have been called a "leader" be fooling ourselves?

Can you even discuss leadership apart from who you are and the people around you? It is a relational thing.

Thinking outloud. I like Erwin McManus' thought... (paraphrased) "Everyone is always talking about trying to become a leader and I am trying to figure out still how to be a follower." (of Christ.)

mmmmmmm chocolate milk.
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great site » »

Popular posts from this blog